Team Psaradelis Values:
- If we don’t know why we do what we do, how will our clients? Those who lead inspire. People follow not because they have to, but because they want to.
- We protect the clients’ best interest. We listen attentively for ways to serve, offer multiple mortgage options so the client can move forward with buying or refinancing in confidence.
- We believe that people who want success surround themselves with a team of experts. We are the experts in the mortgage industry.
- Integrity – We care more about helping people than closing a sale.
- We believe in working our tails off until the job is completed- sometimes 40 hours just doesn’t cut it.
- We believe in having fun while still being professional.
- We believe in teamwork. Buying a home involves many moving parts, we are team players keeping these parts together.
- We believe in creating clients for life – This means before, during, AND after the transaction is finished.
- We are passionate about our business – We make a difference by our work.
- We believe in valuing our client’s time. If we can take care of something for our clients, we will.
- We believe in Consistency – We have been in business throughout the ups and downs of the market, and are still focused on getting better at what we do.
“Sean and Brian have never let us down. We purchased our second home using their mortgage expertise, recommended them to my brother who did the same, and now we have refinanced our home. Their service is impeccable. They are the most responsive folks to work with in every capacity and they are also just plain nice guys. My husband and I appreciate how helpful they are with every random question no matter how silly they may sound, they always have the answer. We also appreciate that they remember us and check in on how things are going, asking about our kiddo and our home projects etc. We couldn’t ask for more. As long as they are in business we will do our business through them.”